I was pondering what to do with my "millions." Should I hang one on my bathroom mirror to stimulate me to attract a million dollars? Should I slip them quietly into birthday and Christmas cards? Should I drop then on the ground in a public place, videotape people finding them and post that on YouTube? Tonight I decided what to do....since money is meant to be circulated.
I am sending several of my dearest friends a crisp new faux million dollar bill with a letter that starts out, Dear ___________, If I had a million dollars I'd give it to you because.......
What a hoot and a joy to recognize what I value so much in my friends that I'd give them a million dollars just for being themselves! I love imagining what their reactions will be when they open the letter and the million dollar bill falls out!
The surprise in all of this for me is recognizing how RICH I am because of the people I surround myself with and whom I love.
No comments:
Post a Comment