I've always wondered what form the "signs" from the transcendent would come in. Would there be a "voice from above" or would it be more subtle? I've come to conclude it's subtle and may often go unnoticed if we're not listening for it.
Today was a good example. I've had heel pain for almost 2 years now and finally decided it wasn't going away on its own. I'd had my heel X-rayed back in April and all they told me then was I had a heel spur and some arthritis and to take Ibprophen. That didn't help.
Over the last 3-4 days, I've had several people mention "plantar fasciitis" which I'd never really heard of. Because I was hearing it so often, I paid attention. Not knowing the treatment for it, my intuition had been saying, "I want a shot of cortisone right in my heel."
Well, when I went to the doctor today, I said, "I think I have plantar fasciitis." After I lurched and gasped in pain when he put pressure on my heel, he said, "With that severe of pain, I'm going to give you a shot of cortisone."
YES! My intuition had diagnosed both the problem and the treatment. Thanks for listening!
No comments:
Post a Comment