I was out in my hot tub about 11pm tonight looking up at the clear sky and the 3/4 full moon. Directly above me, close as you would imagine seeing fireworks, a single stream of light, either a meteor or falling star, crossed my sight. It wasn't faint. It wasn't far away. There was no sound (of course, I had the jets on in the hot tub), so I don't think it was some sort of firework, although its trail looked like a sparkler. I was amazed and now thinking back almost can't believe what I saw.
When something beautiful comes into your life, do you question it? try to analyze it? disbelieve or deny it? try to capture it forever? or savor the moment? Do you let beauty into your heart, opening like an innocent child and immediately make a wish? That's what I did! What a gift!
No comments:
Post a Comment