I am priviledged to witness people growing, taking risks and heading off in new and exciting directions in their lives. I am heartened by some of the stories that I heard today. Although each of them was separate and unknown to each other, they seemed to be forming a coherent message and challenge to me to get clearer about what I want and head in that direction.
Something has been "afoot" for awhile, as one of my more frequent thoughts for the past year is "I'm sick of myself." I'm beginning to see this as a message from my deep self...saying that I've been stuck in my ego identity too long and have lost touch with my deep creative self. I think I have "settled" rather than settled down in my house. Although it was a good financial decision, I don't think I'm meant to stay here the rest of my life.
I know I've been working too hard and not had the time to rest and reflect like I need. It's scary to let go of the income and the busy-ness and turn to face the void, but that's what is calling me. Everything is pointing in that direction. Do I have the courage to answer this call?
No comments:
Post a Comment